What is Business Development?
When your business needs a new “set of eyes” to look over a problem, plan a new development or you need to talk to someone with experience on how to achieve project completion faster, then that is business development.
Perhaps you need to:
- Release a new product or service;
- Develop a brand image;
- Fix a problem division or product line;
- Go on an acquisition journey and expand by buying another business;
- Develop your team leadership skills;
- Sort a problem;
- Do more business with existing clients;
- Find some new clients, markets, segments, profits;
- Redevelop your business journey towards a new segment;
- Create an advertising or communication message;
- Open up a new channel for doing business line “online” sales.