Create great marketing strategies for business success with Richard
Richard is an interactive author of “Practical Marketing in New Zealand“, “How to do a Marketing Audit“, “How to create a successful Strategic Marketing Business Plan” and “360 successful Business Strategies “.
Creative marketing today calls for far more than just basic marketing skills. It requires the knowledge of how best to communicate your message to the many different distribution channels available.
Make Richard your on-call, on-contract marketing strategy advisor. Have great business expertise ready each time you pick up the phone!
Richard uses his decades of marketing strategy knowledge to develop strategies and practices that will put your business far ahead of the competition. Richard can help your business both learn and apply marketing strategies to help you stay on track and make the right decisions.
How We Can Help You
Practical marketing development ideas that overcome traditional strategic marketing problems. Find the best ways to set prices, implement segmentation, and prepare new products or services for launch.
Learn tactics for business development, people planning and skill appraisals.
Give Richard the hard marketing problems. Together, we can review the ideas to help you make the best decisions.
Helping you make the right decisions on marketing, branding, sales and business management.
Not telling you what to do, but providing an opinion or alternative sounding board to encourage your business decisions. Being alongside you to make change, lead your team and create a better business.
Creating “Benefit Images” for Products and Services and company profiles.
Helping you create images for products and services, as well as tender proposals and efficient packaging. Helping you plan your brand image to suit all media types. Helping you with social media and technology.
Exploring opportunities and developing new off-shore markets. Business ideas – ideas for either start-up businesses or to re-build or re-brand or export are best created when you understand the marketing forces and distribution channels.
Determining channels of distribution and motivating distributors through incentive programmes. Decisions can be made to move forward when you step aside from day-to-day issues. This is made easier when Richard works with you to develop your answers.
Richard’s services are available on an hourly, monthly or project contract – for as long as you need!
For some operations, a short assignment is needed to re-train, re-focus and re-develop, and for others a monthly arrangement that lasts over several years works particularly well.
- Coach & Mentor – coaching that helps you develop, not process, ideas.
- Conference Speaking & Key Note Speeches.
- Practical marketing development ideas that overcome strategic marketing problems.
- Sales management skill and motivation development.
- Web Seminars – live on-line learning. Web-on-airs and Web-Cam communication for live one-to-one mentoring.
- Time management seminars, coaching and books.
- Productivity improvements for sales teams.
- TV and all media advertising, promotion, creation and production.
- Profiling to find the right people.
- Mediator between issues and people to help move forward: more than negotiation, getting the parties to think like the other party and solve the opportunity.
- Decision maker when needed for problem solving or company direction.
- Company Director availability – restricted to clients who desire a further governance skill to establish and reach goals.
- Master of Ceremonies – can be the person who helps make your function or conference really get participation. Richard’s speaking skills helps make you look great and the audience feel participative for the cause.
- Sales Audits to establish what flows from the first enquiry of your customers to fulfillments, identifying blockages and focus on efficiency of the selling process.
- Marketing Audits to establish where you are now in the eyes of your customers, staff and future developments.
These are often focussed on specific problem solving and also skill development of Managers, for specific periods or results.
Your Investment + GST*:
- Hourly rate from NZ $100 an hour
- Monthly fees from NZ $1,000
- 90-day Action Project Packages from NZ $3,000
* New Zealand Goods and Services Tax, current rate 15%